Please Note: The Nomad II is recommended for filling PCP guns only and is not to be used for breathing air.
We do this to figure out what the average cost is to ship this product to different locations. In the mean time you win with free shipping:’)
This product works well for filling your PCP airgun out in the field using your (running vehicle) as a DC power source by connecting the nomad to your battery.
Approximate fill times
- Benjamin Marauder Pistol (65cc): 0-3000 psi in approx. 3 min
- Diana Stormrider (100cc): 0-3000 psi in approx. 3:45 min
- Air Arms S510 Xtra FAC (231cc): 1450-2900 psi in approx. 5:30 min
- Ataman M2R Carbine Ultra Compact (130cc): 0-4350 psi in approx. 8 min
- Evanix Rainstorm (250cc): 0 – 3000 psi in approx. 9 minutes
- Airforce Texan (490cc): 0-3000 psi in approx. 17 min