- This is a must have kit for the proper care and feeding of the Marauder Airrifle.
- Everything stored together in one place.
Room to store other helpful airgun items you might need to carry like:
- A pull through bore cleaner and patches.
- Locktite for any loose screws.
- Scope lense cleaner.
- That strange wrench that came with your scope.
- Spare orings for your large tank.
- Use your imagination for endless possibilities.
If you have ever went to shoot and your Foster type quick-disconnect started leaking air it can ruin your day, the most likely problem is a worn oring inside the quick-disconnect. This kit includes the necessary orings to get you back on track and save the day.
Based on your selected caliber your kit will include one of the following oring sets:
- .177cal. includes (3) – 75 durometer Viton oring breech orings.
- .22cal. includes (2) – 90 durometer urethane breech orings.
- .25cal. includes (2) – 90 durometer urethane breech orings.
The following items are common to all kits:
- (1) – Nylon velcro closure carry pouch with belt loop.
- (2) – 70 durometer buna-nitrile Foster quick-disconnect orings.
- (1) – Stainless steel velocity port locking screw.
- (1) – Polyethylene hammer adjustment hole plug.
- (1) – 1/16″ for magazine, trigger group cover.
- (1) – 5/64″ for barrel band, barrel set screws, transfer port.
- (1) – 3/32″ for trigger group, breech screw.
- (1) – 1/8″ for trigger preload, hammer.
- (1) – 9/64″ for bolt lug.
- (1) – 3/16″ for stock bolt.
- (1) – 1/4″ for hammer preload.
- (1) – .050 Trigger adjustment (first & 2nd stage) screw.